Foundations® Stainless steel baby changer for public washrooms delivers an upscale appearance at a reasonable price. Our baby changer features a durable yet aesthetically pleasing brushed stainless steel designed to stand the test of time.The changing station body is made from a durable, easy-to-clean, high-density polyethylene with a brushed 304 stainless steel shell along with a stainless steel frame.The heavy-duty steel-on-steel hinge provides increased strength and support for a load capacity of 250 lbs.
Backed by our 5-year warranty, this stainless steel baby changer for public washrooms is guaranteed to meet and exceed you facility’s needs.Changers are available in a variety of styles and configurations to match your washroom’s décor, including horizontal, recessed, and more.
- Made from durable, easy-to-clean, high-density polyethylene, which is inherently bacteria resistant
- Includes a brushed 304 stainless steel shell and stainless steel frame
- ADA Compliant when properly installed
- 250 lb. load capacity
- Heavy-duty steel-on-steel hinge provides increased strength with minimal deflection
- Built-in Liner Dispensers
- Composite safety strap sanitizes easily and adjusts with one hand
- 5-year limited warranty
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware.
Stainless Steel Baby Changer For Public Washrooms
With Frame: 37.5"W x 21.75"H x 4"D (closed), 17.1875"D (open)
Frameless: 34.6"W x 15.625"H x 3.875"D (closed), 17"D (open)