Each Natural Shortwool Lambskin Comforter from Bowron is sanitized individually which makes it safe and hypoallergenic for infants. It prevents development of germs that cause odor and material breakdown. The product is a perfect addition for those looking to add unmatched comfort for their little one.
The Natural Shortwool Lambskin Comforterr/Unshorn blanket is stain resistant. It takes an approximate 72 days finishing process to get a soft natural sheepskin comforter as a finished product. This natural baby blanket is a great way to stay warm in the winter and cool during the summer months.
BOWRON selects lambs from the finest flocks from the vast sheep stations of Australia's outback, the high country runs and the lush green pastoral farms of New Zealand. To this day, every Bowron Sheepskin is the perfect result of the same methods pioneered in the 1880's by the Bowron brothers from Yorkshire.
Their unique 42 step tanning method has been constantly refined over the past 100 years. The raw skins are still expertly trimmed, machined and hand washed before the tanning commences. The tanned fleece is dried, combed by machine, then by hand and finally polished to enhance the natural luster of the Sheep wool. Only then is the Bowron symbol of excellence attached to the Sheepskin.
Shortwool Lambskin BabyCare Rug Natural Baby Blanket/Comforter by Bowron
- Each Natural Shortwool Lambskin Comforter is made from special lamb's wool for baby and is sanitized individually.
- The Natural Shortwool Lambskin Comforter from Bowron is hypo-allergenic and non-toxic to babies.
- A finishing process involving 72 days is required to get a soft natural Lambskin comforter.
- Amazingly stain resistant and soft to step on.
- Products benefit from regular vacuuming on medium suction using standard nozzle attachment only.
- Spot clean using soft cloth. Machine wash using warm water/38 degree Centigrade/100 degree Fareheight temperature.
- Size: 2’8” x 1’10” / 80cm x 48cm