Each Short Wool Lamb skin Cocoon from Bowron is sanitized individually which makes it safe and hypoallergenic for infants. It prevents development of germs that cause odor and material breakdown. The product is a perfect addition for those looking to add unmatched comfort for their little one.
The Short Wool Lamb skin Cocoon is stain resistant. It takes an approximate 72 days finishing process to get a soft natural Long Wool Lamb skin Cocoon as a finished product. This natural Short Wool Lamb skin Cocoon is a great way to stay warm in the winter and cool during the summer months.
BOWRON selects lambs from the finest flocks from the vast sheep stations of Australia's outback, the high country runs and the lush green pastoral farms of New Zealand. To this day, every Bowron Lamb skin is the perfect result of the same methods pioneered in the 1880's by the Bowron brothers from Yorkshire.
Their unique 42 step tanning method has been constantly refined over the past 100 years. The raw skins are still expertly trimmed, machined and hand washed before the tanning commences. The tanned fleece is dried, combed by machine, then by hand and finally polished to enhance the natural luster of the Lamb wool. Only then is the Bowron symbol of excellence attached to the Sheepskin.
Short Wool Lamb Skin Baby Cocoon by Bowron
- The Short Wool Lamb skin Cocoon from Bowron is hypo-allergenic and non-toxic to babies.
- Each Cocoon is made from special lamb's wool for baby and is sanitized individually.
- A finishing process involving 72 days is required to get a soft natural sheepskin comforter.
- Amazingly stain resistant and soft to step on.
- Products benefit from regular vacuuming on medium suction using standard nozzle attachment only.
- Spot clean using soft cloth. Machine wash using warm water/38 degree Centigrade/100 degree Fareheight temperature.
- Genuine Suede non-slip backing.
- Size: 35”x14” / 90cm x 35cm