The MotoTec 24v Mini Quad v2 is the ultimate kids atv! Great for driveway and backyard fun, cruise over bumps and speed through dirt trails with ease. Comes standard with front & rear suspension, front & rear brakes and large 13 inch knobby pneumatic tires.
This mini quad provides longer ride times than the competition with TWO large 12v 12amp hour batteries. New features include: headlight, key start, battery meter, forward & reverse, 2 speeds selectable by key and twist throttle with safety foot switch.
SAFETY FIRST - ALWAYS WEAR YOUR HELMET AND ALL SAFETY EQUIPMENT AND OBSERVE SAFE RIDING RULES!!!
CUSTOMER PHONE NUMBER REQUIRED FOR FREIGHT DELIVERY APPOINTMENT
CEC Certified for California Sale
MotoTec 24v Kids ATV v2 Red
- Motor: 24 Volt 350 Watt
- Battery: TWO 12v 12ah (24v Total)
- Top Speed: 5 & 10 MPH (parental speed control by key)
- Recommended Age: 6+ years old (A parent's decision to allow his or her child to ride this product should be based on the child's maturity, skill and ability to follow rules.)
- Max Rider Weight: 150 lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Tires: 4.10-6 Knobby Pneumatic (13 inch)
- Brakes: 2 disc front, 1 disc rear (with parking brake)
- Suspension: 2 independent front shocks, 1 rear shock
- Throttle: Variable twist-grip (with safety foot switch)
- Seat: Padded (single rider)
- Handlebars: Adjustable Forward/Back
- Battery Meter: Yes
- Key: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Charging Time: 4-6 hours
- Charger Included: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- ATV Size: 42x23x25 inches
- Handle bar height from ground: 25 inches
- Seat height from ground: 19 inches
- ATV Weight: 101 lbs
- Box Size: 43x25x22 inches
- Box Weight: 114 lbs
- Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice.